Monday, April 26, 2010



Whenever it is that I may be blessed with children, I know that I will be a strict parent. I feel that if you are able to cuss at an inappropriate age, you Will eat soap!

Friday:
I'm at the cash register fulfilling my duties by looking fabulous and being polite to the customers, and that is when I spot them!



Mail-order bride, Sitting Bull and Rufio the devil child!






Of coarse this child is completely starved for attention! Running up and down trying to get his senile parents to pay attention to him, but no, Mail order is trying to pick out a name tag for her precious pooches and Sitting Bull has been overcome by the technology of his Cellular Telephone.



Excuse me but your child Rufio is running up and down the aisles flailing his arms in the air and screaming at the top of his lungs. EVERYONE in the store has wide eyes as they are scanning the store for this child's parents.





*Note: I am thankful that most customers are courteous to help lift heavy object IE. 40lb bags of Pedigree dog food...but NOT Sitting Bull.




I almost knock over this mongrel of a child because he has unerringly stepped underneath me. I am patient at first.



He then points to our Homeless Animal Donation money stuck inside a clear box at my register and proceeds to say,



" I want money....gimme that dollar right now!" haha yeah right...eff off!




I told him nicely with fervor in my voice that it was not my money to give so I couldn't do that.





He walks over to the automatic door and shuts it on some people trying to walk into the store. I take a break from ringing up my careless customers and open the door, wishing at this point that I could lock this STUPID child outside for someone to steal!





By this point, mail order has now started to work the name tag machine (which won't work until you are done checking out...and I'm still in the process....) And Rufio is still running a muck!



I finally complete this transaction of 300 dollars and gladly send them on their way....She has purchased 2 name tags which will keep the hoodlum in my store for another 15 minutes. While Mail order is filling out her tags, hoodlum proceeds to grab none other than a Mountain Dew from our soda machine and starts shoving it at me when I am checking out other customers. I wanted to open the soda and chuck it at him (mind you I really do love kids and want them, but if they turn out like Rufio, I will cut my ovaries out right now all by myself)!







His little spurts were getting worse. He started screaming I want this soda, buy it for me. I told him that I was not going to buy it for him and that his parents were going to have to do that. He then proceeded to shove his soda in a bag and tote it around like he had just purchased it.



I was finally able to ignore him but his mom got back in line....stupid lady she made the wrong tag for the wrong pet...luckily it wasn't my line she got back into...and she bought Satan the soda....I couldn't believe it...THERE IS A REASON WHY YOUR CHILD IS ON CRACK AND HE HAS ROTTEN TEETH!!!



Sometimes I hate my life...haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment