Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Po Po's are coming!


Imagine to my surprise when I wake up Monday morning to something irregular. It is 4:45 and it is definitely not time for my hubby's alarm clock to go off. I try my hardest to go back to bed after the ridiculous deluge from God knows where already had me tossing and turning. The infuriatingly loud beeping gradually becomes louder and louder and pillows on top of my head simply will not block out the noise. I'm getting HEATED!!







Apparently my man can sleep through Hiroshima and not be awoken to this monstrosity of an alarm. I decide after ten minutes that I will die before this alarm goes off, and proceed to get up to see what all the ruckus is about.









I automatically fear for the being of my poor elderly neighbor whom I can picture trapped under her bed shaking from the hoodlums holding her hostage while stealing all of her precious belongings ( ie. grandfather clock, silver eatery, china, hutch).




I immediately call the pigs, of coarse not using the emergency line; I am put on hold and decide that this is the prime opportunity to make my hubby some lunch to take to work. To my surprise the dead has awoken and my hubby comes out to see me on the phone in which the police will be coming to check on my neighbor. He decides to turn on the lights in which I know we will be bothered, and sure enough 5 minutes later, the PoPo's are at our door.




Stupid dingbat of an operator I told her mine and my neighbors addresses and she sent the cops here....I don't need the help, just shut off that stupid alarm!!! The hubbs and the roomie proceeded to look for the dumb thing for almost 45 minutes and even got on top of the roof. I'm over it by now, the alarm is still going off and it's like 6 am. I kiss my man goodnight and send him off to work while I TRY to go back to bed with this ridiculous noise!



6:37, I think I finally fell asleep, only to wake up to have to go to work....FML!!!



I decided to call Alan to see if he figured out what had happened. Apparently the alarm was coming from our outside patio all along and nobody could find it....I was Pookie the WHOLE day!

No comments:

Post a Comment