Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Overdosed on Ex-Lax


(Formulated to have you poopin in no time)




Following my morning of monstrosity with the fire alarm business, my stomach remained gnarly for the entire day. I decided that it was time to poo, but I sat and sat and sat and sat and sat and nothing came.


(If you have not read this book you ought to, it was one of my faves growing up!!) After the many attempts of sitting without poo, I decided that it was time to call in the troops...aka Ex-Lax. The instructions stated that I was to take 1-2 pieces up to 2 times a day. I felt this was irrelevant as my stomach was balling in knots, and shoved three little pieces of the chocolate into my mouth....they really don't taste as bad as you think! Then I proceeded lay down and fall asleep for the night.





I woke up to the sharp pains of something trying to rip its way out of me, I thought "This is IT!!!!"



No, lies.....all lies!!! I then proceeded to say screw it, and popped another 3 pieces of tasty chocolate into my mouth....BAD IDEA!!!!

Needless to say, I had a very unproductive day :(


No comments:

Post a Comment